Christmas Cadbury Creme Eggs

vintage postcards
You can finally get a Cadbury egg from Santa! They have come out with a red foil wrapped version of this sugary sensation:) I am stiilll having trouble waiting though.. If only they had Cadbury turkey eggs for Thanksgiving! vintage postcards

Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

18 cool cats commented:

Webradio said...

Bonjour Marie !
Cela semble bien bon à manger...

Very pretty Marie !

Vodka Mom said...

I love the Cadbury bars with caramel inside....that's still my favorite! Have a great day!!!!

M.K. said...

Cadbury Turkey Eggs - what a great idea!! You should sell that idea :) Hm. I wonder what bird lays the Christmas eggs? The 4 calling birds? The French hens??! 7 swans a'swimming? Goodness, no wonder there are so many eggs!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I loved these as a child, now they are too sweet. They do a lovely toffee one though. Cadbury Products, my Birmingham chocolate of childhood
makes me all nostlagic.

Tanya Breese said...

Oh blast, they can't have these at Christmas too...how will I behave? These are so good with a cold glass of milk!

LOL turkey cadbury eggs!

Tess Kincaid said...

Oh, this picture made my mouth water!! Yum-o!

Pat said...

Still remain faithful to regular Cadbury chocolate...the eggs' insides are too sweet for me! (And why didn't they make Cadbury Eyes for Halloween? Ewwww....

Daryl said...

Oh boy .. if mom were alive I wonder if she'd give in and have TWO Cadbury Eggs .. one at Passover and one at Hanukkah ...

Marie .. go get a chocolate turkey .. and GOBBLE it up!

:-Daryl

Sparky said...

Ohhhh ... bad girl! Cadbury's are so tasty. And I have been so diligent with my diet and exercise, now I'll probably fall off the wagon. [sigh] lol ♥ ∞

Lori said...

Mmmmm, yummy! It's probably only a matter of time before the Cadbury turkey eggs hit the shelves. :)

MuseSwings said...

Thank you for the Public Service Announcement! I am off to the store. After all, it's already November and the stores should be brimming with Cadbury Christmas eggs by now! Hope I'm not too late.

papel1 said...

I love Cadbury eggs, but one is about all I can handle.
Judy

Starman said...

I've always liked Cadbury chocolat and the eggs are outstanding.

Katie said...

I'm going into sugar shock just looking at this photo! Love the creme eggs! I wonder if I can get the Christmas ones in my area. Must go investigate!

Mescrap said...

Ooh, the white creme seem so yummy.

Anonymous said...

I have fond memories of filling easter baskets with cadbury eggs. Three or four of those egg-shaped delights were simply not enough for my little girly-girl.

The Vintage Kitten said...

I adore Cadburys creme eggs. I like the miniature ones too. X

Jennifer said...

Cadbury Turkey eggs-- genius!! =)