Stick Figure Humour

vintage postcards


I found these online and was amazed by how much humour could be jammed packed into such simple drawings! vintage postcards



This issssssssss about my drawing level.




I might have a future as a cartoonist too! vintage postcards


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS
vintage postcards

16 cool cats commented:

Pat said...

Ha, ha! These are great. You're too young to remember, but MAD Magazine used to have little x's and o's in their margins in various positions, with a caption. My favorite was a large O with a little o inside it. The caption was, "Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting!"

M.K. said...

Oh, Marie!! This is JUST my kind of humor - thank you :) Now, did you make these up? Because they are really good!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello,saw your name on Vintage Kitten's blog,thought I would visit.I love old postcards,I love old paper.I think you are right about these simple drawings,how funny they are.Hugs Marie Antionette

Starman said...

LOVE these!

soulbrush said...

this is what i love about kid's art so simple and they can often tell you what the figure is saying too. ha ha. sorry i am not visiting as often, but am madly looking for some part-time teaching for January. hugs.

Tess Kincaid said...

Cute! Especially the second one! Thanks for the smiles! :D

Catherine said...

Simplicity is the best choice in all.
Thanks for the Picnik photo collage idea, Marie. I often use it now. Maybe too much.

Sparky said...

That was a SCREAM!! Somebody draws like I do! [roflol] ♥ ∞

Mescrap said...

Haha ! Great laugh in early morning.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I will have to show these to my ohter half- the artist. These are brilliant. They could amuse me for hours, a whole series of the these. I knwo small minds.

Anonymous said...

This is about my drawing level too, Marie! I love these.

Pietro Brosio said...

Very amusing! :-)

Tanya Breese said...

Those were too funny, but hey, those were cute shoes ;)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... That was brilliant!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I love this post, it makes me smile!

Muddabir Aziz said...

hahhahah Its Great Phil I liked it a lot.
Regards,
Muddabir