A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving 101

vintage postcards

I am forcing my Frenchman to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving tonight! The proper chow is bowled and ready to be crunched! Thanksgiving 101 can now begin! vintage postcards

  • - Two slices of buttered toast (I don't actually have a toaster buttt I popped sliced baguette into the oven:)
  • - Some pretzel sticks
  • - A handful of popcorn
  • - A few jelly beans vintage postcards




16 cool cats commented:

Tess Kincaid said...

Aww! I haven't see this in ages! I had forgotten this is what Snoopy dishes up for Thanksgiving.

Sparky said...

Sooo cute and it brings back such happy memories. I miss Charles Schultz and his wonderful cartoons. ♥ ∞

Pat said...

You're a good man, Charlie Brown (Charles le Brun?) I am celebrating Thanksgiving on the 29th, since I don't have the real day off here in Belgrade

Betsy Brock said...

Sounds like you have all the foods for the feast! :)

Starman said...

Great video! I've always liked the Charlie Brown stuff.

Vodka Mom said...

Marie-C'est génial! J'adore l'idée, et je souhaite que je puisse vous rejoindre! Je vais prendre un martini, ce soir, en votre honneur!

Katie said...

Awesome Thanksgiving menu! All that's missing is some beer. Thanks for the Charlie Brown clip!!

Profile Not Available said...

I think there are few things that remind me about my childhood more than these Charlie Brown specials! I still love them!

Lori said...

It's a High-Carb Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving dinner to me!

papel1 said...

I went to your new postcard web site. Its great.
Judy

Pietro Brosio said...

Very funny post!
And what about Saint Fargeau Daily Photo??

Tanya Breese said...

Isn't Snoopy the cutest?! They used to play the Peanuts all the time on tv when I was a kid, all the holidays...now they never do.

Webradio said...

Ah ! Charly Brown... Very nice !

Chris Overstreet said...

I trust that Charlot Brun did not disappoint. :)

Ana said...

ohhhh, Snoopy and Charlie Brown! One of my all time favourite characters!!
We dont celebrate Thanksgiving here, but for sure it was nice to see this post...brings back childhood memories :)