Odor-able Vintage Postcards



Where are you, my little object of art? I am here to collect you.



Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef.



You are my peanut, I am your brittle!


You may call me Streetcar, because of my desire for you.

Pepe the Pew, the odor-able skunk, should have wooed Penelope through postal memorabilia. The way to a woman's heart is through vintage postcards ...or so the saying goes:)

You can now subscribe via email to this vintage postcard blog! Just tap in your email address and feed blitz will send the daily post straight to your inbox! Ohlala, I can't wait to see you again!


11 cool cats commented:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I love yours too!! I loved reading about Maya L'Abeille and Barbapapa. Check out this old post of mine:

http://frenchfork.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

Hope the link works... It's an old postcard of my family's hotel/restaurant. Thought you might enjoy it! :)

Louis la Vache said...

Someone around here - la vache folle doesn't remember if it was in the East Bay or in San Francisco used to have a Nash Metropolitan painted black and white with a license plate "P le Pew". "Louis" is e-mailing you a photo of a similar car.

Katie said...

Ah, Pepe le Pew -- one of my favorite cartoons as a kid! Was Pepe the reason I studied French? Possibly! And I sure agree that the way to my heart would be through vintage postcards. Where's my Pepe??

Anonymous said...

I love Pepe le Pew!

Anonymous said...

Merci Laetitia !

Enfin un blog français !

Amities internautes !

A bientot

Francois & Marie

Jane Hards Photography said...

Pepe Le Pew was too one of my all time favourites. I often maon you never see him anymore. You had to admire his persistance. Ok he might now be termed a sex pest, but there are certainly more skunky mails out there than him.

Daryl said...

Ah .. Pepe LePeu ... a favorite of mine!

And the Venice story is up ... the bus is waiting for you


:-Daryl

Lori said...

Pepe le Pew always reminded me of Gomez Adams. Or maybe it was the other way around. Weird?

Millhill said...

Do the French especially love him? I always felt sorry for the poor object of his affection...

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?