Pet Airways!

dog vintage postcard

I was barking happy to read about the new pet only airline. Owners aren't even allowed to fly in cargo:) Pet Airways promises to transport your pet with lots of love, safety, and comfort in the main cabin. Tickets are surprisingly inexpensive too. Bone voyage Fido!




24 cool cats commented:

MrCachet said...

Even your Vietnamese Pot-Bellied Pig? ;o)

Yah, right. When pigs fly.

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty cool thing. Especially if you were moving very far away.

Daryl said...

They fly to just a few cities now but I suspect soon they will be winging their way to Europe and beyond ...

Maggi said...

Wow, that's an interesting thing! Love the postcard!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

what a sweet postcard!

Winchester Manor said...

Love the postcard! Interesting concept, I wonder if they get meals and bar service? I'll take a Greyhound please!!

xoxo
Karyn

Polly Forns said...

I'd never send my cat on a flight alone (unless it was a one-way ticket)....lol

Heather at My Coupon Coop said...

Cute dog! I expected its face to be hairier and as such am a bit thrown off.

Pietro Brosio said...

Very lovely postcard, Marie!
I hope at the Pet Airways the Fidos are not treated better than the persons!!!

Mia said...

I haven't heard about that, but that would be brillant :) had a hell of time getting the cat from Denmark to England :(

Sparky said...

It's about bloody time (excuse my English)! ha ha :o)

Chris Overstreet said...

That dog is just hoping that none of his friends wander by and see him festooned in flowers. He'd never live it down.

Cezar and Léia said...

Hello sweetie Marie!
Wonderful postcard!
You know...we are in Luxembourg now and little Luna came from Brazil to Luxembourg ( with Frankfurt conexion ) inside the cabin with us! It was a stressed trip , no doubt but she is fine and we up date her blog with some pictures from this adventure.
God bless you
Léia and Luna

claude said...

Hum ! Hum !

Starman said...

I understand that most per owners are a few slices shy of a loaf, but a pet airline is about the most ridiculous thing of which I've ever heard. Unless, the animal can fly for less than it would cost to take it on the same plane with its owner, what would be the point? And what about the hours of training it will take to teach them to push the call button when they want a beverage or a snack? And what happens when, instead of your luggage, the airline loses the animal?

Terry said...

Howdy Marie
Love the postcard and how can I resist that adorable fido ?
Pet airlines sound really neat.
Hope your having a great week.
Happy Trails

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, I saw this on the news! I guess the tickets are sold out for several months!

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

I just love dog postcards - thanks for sharing this one!
Evelyn

Unknown said...

So cute! I just hope that the doggies are wearing diapers while flying because if not, where do they do their duty?

papel1 said...

Maybe my cat would prefer flying over traveling in an RV.
Judy

Unseen India Tours said...

Cool and lovely shot !! This is so fantastic!! Thanks for sharing...Unseen Rajasthan

Beth Niquette said...

What a sweet postcard! (grin) I love these old photos of children you come up with. They make me smile, and I could use a smile this day. ((hugs))

Debby said...

Isn't that kewl!!!! hehehe...love the postcard.
debby

Robin said...

Bonjour Marie.....

Your children are adorable
Love the postcard....how about that '50s Rambler? :-)

Hope you and yours have a beautiful weekend