Rollerskating French Babies

baby vintage postcard

Evian bottled water is quashing my baby making mojo! I've had bambinos on the brain lately and would really like to have another one! But....... these break - dancing, b - boying, rollerskating baby commercials are giving me the heebie jeebies! I promise to drink your dumb overpriced water if you pull these ads. Please? I'm trying to be fruitful and multiply here and you're freaking me out Evian!



Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS.

35 cool cats commented:

claude said...

I watched the Evian pub with babies. Very funny !

Veronica Lee said...

LOL, I love the video and the pic!!

Mia said...

Hi hi, I see what you mean, but also find it quite funny at the same time :)

Maggi said...

Oh boy, that commercial is a no-no! lol Cute postcard though! Toot is having pics taken this week for her 9 month b-day. Maybe I should include a shot like this? She'll be cool with that years from now, right?

Martha said...

Too funny, but yes a little creepy too. My 12 year old will LOVE this!

The Stylish House said...

Thanks for starting my day off right with these cute water babies!
Cathy

Lowell said...

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while! But why would that keep you from having another baby? I'd say skate, baby, skate!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha oh my! who thinks of this? gotta show my hubby and kids... they will crack up. haha

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, that is weird. I also hate the orangina ads with the sexual animals. Can't drink the stuff anymore.

Winchester Manor said...

HYSTERICAL! Although it's very funny I'm with you...it's a little freaky. Don't let that stop you though, you go right ahead and be fruitful and multiply!

Hugs,
Karyn

MaR said...

Cute!! yes, and freaky at the same time!!

Leslie said...

H I L A R I O U S ! (And a little scary too!)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

LOL! What were they thinking when they made that?

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! I've never seen that!

Linnea said...

How clever! Thankfully babies can't actually engage in such behavior!! Thanks for stopping by at my blog...yours is very interesting.

Pietro Brosio said...

Funny and astonishing at the same time! :-)

. said...

Yup! As long as you have a U.S. address, that works! I'm adding you into the giveaway =)

liliesandgrapes.blogspot.com

dizzymslizzy said...

Two thumbs up and a big toe!

Starman said...

I LOVE that commercial. Not so much the bottled water. You do know that most bottled water is tap water, right?

Sharon said...

I haven't seen this ad before & I couldn't stop laughing!!

Maria Berg said...

Thank you for letting me see them on roller skating, funny.

You wrote "I've always just adored lime and orange together! So funky and beautiful!"
Please send me your address and I will send the neckless for you, I had a drawing and you won, MB

alltkangronska(at)gmail.com

Terry said...

Howdy Marie
Lol what will you find next my friend?
Hey I love a good laugh but that kinda freaked me out .
Trying to keep up with babies on
Roller skates would run me ragged .
I think I'll leave this one up to a younger generation to figure out.
Hope your having a marvelous week .
Thanks for the laugh today.
I do love that sweet little postcard you found :)
Happy Trails
Hugs

Aimee said...

Yea, I agree...a little too weird!

Duchess of Tea said...

The video was utterly hilarious. I say don;t let this bother you, multiply luv

debra@dustjacket said...

Freaky!

I get to have a Kermy of my own, thank you so much for adding me to your friends!

Just seeing Kermy on my sidebar makes me laugh!xxxx

Virginia said...

I can't stop laughing. They are alllll adorable.
V

Louis la Vache said...

One of those "the first time you see it it's funny, the second time, you've already seen it once-too-often" commercials....

theUngourmet said...

This is so funny! I just had to put it up on my Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

twinkle teaches said...

My 4 year old just made me watch it--twice. Now Rapper's Delight is stuck in my head and I am very thankful babies don't come out of the womb rollerblading! :)
tina

lorhen82 said...

I think this video is way funnier than the dancing baby in the diaper from several years ago. That one was way creepier to me! I certainly got a good laugh out of this one! ~Lori

Vicky said...

hahaha so funny, i will put it up in my facebook too.

Witchcrafted Life said...

On the one hand it's sort of an adorable commercial, and on the other it's kind of like the trailer for some modern day version of Children of the Corn ;)


Thank you for the early AM chuckle, my dear! :)

♥ Jessica

Sherry said...

that is so cute, love the video. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Postcardy said...

This ad is funny--at least the first time. It could get irritating watching it over and over.

Anya said...

Sooooooooooooo FUNNY :)
Thanks for the smile !!!