Dolly Vintage Postcard



Santa shouldn't dole out dolls! Eeek! How frightening. There is a huuuugge doll museum in Paris. Millions of glass eyes staring at you is ghastly. I'll stick to the Louvre:)


Enjoy this quirky post? Get future vintage postcard updates sent to you for free! Join by email or RSS

12 cool cats commented:

Vodka Mom said...

Some of those older dolls are SO scary!! Merry Christmas!!!

ayamlin said...

Hello marina.
How have you been?
it's a really cute card:)

Pat said...

Dolls don't scare me, but the eyes in portraits sometimes do.... Like those old movies where someone really is watching behind the eyes!

Daryl said...

Well Hello Dolly!

Happy Hanukkah!

:-Daryl

ChaChaneen said...

Hi there! Your comments are coming through just fine! I agree though that Blogger has a mind of it's own sometimes ~ lol.

Oh the postcard today is just darling! I love it! I've enjoyed visiting you and your blog and look fordward to 2009! Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you and your family!

Sparky said...

I didn't have many dolls growing up and I think they're all kinda creepy. :o) That's a cute postcard and she looks so happy.
Merry Christmas gal!!
Sparky ♥ ∞

ByLightOfMoon said...

I adore your vintage images and follow your blog for all you share.
Many thanks for your inspiration and thoughts.

Smiles, cyndi

Starman said...

Oh shoot, I thought you meant Dolly Parton.

MuseSwings said...

Marie! A Christmas baby! How sweet is that. Happy birthday and my wish is you don't get stiffed on gifts having to share the day with a major holiday. Love your Dolly card!

Anonymous said...

Marie, I totally agree about the dolls. The worst are clown dolls. I had one when I was little, and I swear that it used to stare at me whenever the lights were off!

Unknown said...

I am obsessed with creepy dolls and wish I visited that museum when I was there! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eve!