Silver Shed Romance



Here's a bit of jelly to complement the peanut butter post! Silver Shred would be an odd J to add to your PB though. It's a finely cut lemon jelly marmalade. It's apparently good for your complexion and scrummy by the spoonful too.  Isn't this a darling card? vintage postcard


17 cool cats commented:

Alan Burnett said...

Lovely card, lovely collection, lovely blog. I enjoy each visit.

Pat said...

This is a beautiful card, and the jelly sounds good!

MrCachet said...

Can you tell me who the artist is, Marie? It looks like Wood or Woon, but there appears to be a name above that as well.

Cezar and Léia said...

It's really adorable!
Léia

Hearts Turned said...

Good morning, Marie! So glad I found your fabulous blog today! I love everything vintage, so I'm your newest (of many!) followers and will be back often for more vintage goodness!

ChaChaneen said...

I made it back Marie! ha ha Taking a breather to stop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Lurve the picture postcard, I posted some on my blog today too!

Starman said...

I've used marmalade with my PB before. It's quite good.

Postcardy said...

I've never had lemon marmalade, but I use orange marmalade with peanut butter sandwiches.

Betsy Brock said...

That is a sweet postcard/ad! The jam sounds delish, too! Happy Thanksgiving over there...do you make your family celebrate?

Pietro Brosio said...

Hello Marie! Welcome back!

claude said...

Nice card, Marie, I love the black doll on the bench. I did never taste peanut butter.

Ana Al said...

Lovely card!!!

Clueless in Boston said...

It is a cute card, but I don't think it would entice me to buy the lemon jelly marmalade.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Rainey J. Dillon said...

Yes this design is vey cute indeed. I love lemon marmalade especially on poppy seed toast!yum
Rainey

Christine said...

Maybe it's good for the complexion if you spread it on...around the cucumber circles.

dakotaboo said...

Really lovely postcards, and an great blog - thanks for sharing.

Tussy said...

This is just lovely! I need love.


You Got A Posty
All Little Thing I Like